Floor Events nedrland bv respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding this processing itself, its purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their the rights to the best of their ability.
For all additional information on personal data protection, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also "The Website"): www.vloerkledenopvinyl.nl
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as "The Controller"): Floor Events nedrland bv, located at Flevolaan 62 f - 1382 jz Weesp, Chamber of Commerce number:
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that may be used to operate the website and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or only part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. If the Administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a certain category of visitors
- remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international legislation or contrary to Internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Under no circumstances shall the Administrator be responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the functioning of the Website, resulting in the inability to access the Website or any of its functionalities. The manner in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, inter alia, virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for the websites and data you consult on the Internet.
The operator is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The operator will not be responsible for any damage incurred by yourself, or by third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from taking any action against the operator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he will be entitled to recover from you all damage he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data are collected by (an) external processor(s). Personal data are defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is considered to be one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characterising physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the operator to maintain relationships with you and, if applicable, to process your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) AVG, everyone has the right to access and rectify or erase their personal data or restrict the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected].
Any such request should be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature and indicating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive a reply to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this deadline may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an express and reasoned request by those authorities, after which such personal data shall then no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Customers may subscribe to our newsletter but may also unsubscribe again if they wish by using the unsubscribe present.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive these, please send an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use as well as from any act constituting an invasion of the privacy of those person(s). Under no circumstances will the administrator be responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of website will be used and kept for the duration stipulated by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognised as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to configure our website especially for you and to facilitate logging in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
- When you visit our website, cookies originating from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact